Friday, April 11, 2008

Vacation pics......and more answered prayer.

Today was round 10, hip hip hooray!!!! I am doing well with 10, just a few more to go. My platelet count was very low for 9, it had dropped to 108. Today it was back at 160. This is nothing but answered prayer.

Now for a few vacation pics.

View from the balcony.




Self pic, arent we cute?



Anudder cutie pic.



Bubba Gump Shrimp Co



My "Bucket of Boat Trash"




Our race team is "So Fast, So Clean"........I did find "Fast Clean" in Cancun



Shot of the bay...



Last but not least, us again.....




We are so thankful we were able to sneak away for a few days. God IS SO GOOD to us. I will have a 2 week break to go to the Busa Bash at Deals Gap on the 25th. looking forward to seeing some of my hooligan friends.

Brenda and I still ask for your prayers. This treatment is getting rough each time, but I thank Jesus for helping me every step of the way.

Believe,

Kevin

2 comments:

My Grandkids Eema said...

Enjoyed the pictures. Great photography AND photographer. Glad you are doing good. Remain in our prayers.
Look forward to your updates.

Michele said...

Great pics! Showed them to the girls, they were glad to have a finally have a pic of their Mom's friend vman. I am going to call you about our trip, I have your # in an old email. Hope the weather is warm in NC, it is freezing here. We may not be laying on the beach or romping in the water.
Talk soon,
Michele