Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas all!!!

I hope my family and friends are ready for Christmas. We are both ready. And we both are so thankful for that.

I was not expected to make it to this Christmas and that is another miracle. Thank you Jesus for giving me another year. My cancer is still stable and my treatment has been changed to Erbitux every Friday. The drip is shorter just about an hour. The main side effect is acne and a rash. Little did I know, I was gonna visit puberty again, lol....

My fellow fighters, I still pray for you everyday. Keep up the fight!

Believe,

Kevin

7 comments:

Jerry Wells said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Brenda. As we begin 2009 may God continue to have his healing hand on you and give you the strength to continue fighting a good fight. We love you both!
Jerry & Kathy

Michele said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope 2009 brings miracles!
Love,
Michele

Anonymous said...

hey, merry christmas!!! good thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Glad to hear that everything is stable! May God bless you with good news for 2009! You are still in our prayers!
Love,
Kelly Baldwin

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
Invest in some good body lotion....that Erbitux can be a real bear. I used it for 7 weeks while doing the radiation treatments.
Keep fighting, you're going to win!
GaryG

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Christmas my brother.

D03

Anonymous said...

Hey there. This is AngelaW from the forum just checking in to see how you are doing. You are in my prayers.

Take care,
Angela