Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home again from anudder 5 day stay in the hospital

I was checked back into the hospital last Saturday with severe eating issues and placed back on TPN, basically a liquid food that provided all the "stuff" my body needs to survive.

During our stay we got a 2nd opinion on my stoma and the Doc actually examined it, imagine the concept. He felt it does not need to be redone at this time....answered prayer!!!!!!!

My wound and ostomy site are healing very well to the surprise of my Onc. He still feels there is cancer in my abdomen. While I am recovering we are going to Wake Forrest to explore HIPEC.

Please contine to remember us in prayer as we continue to fight this beast.

Believe,

Kevin

1 comment:

Michele said...

My gosh, I had no idea you were back in the hospital. Let us all know next time; or maybe I missed the post.