Friday, December 28, 2007

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

I cant believe the end of 2008 is upon us. It seems like just the other day we were saying hello to 2007. This year has brought a few new challenges to Brenda and I, most notably, Cancer... I would have never believed that I would have a blog about me having cancer. My oh my, how times have changed.....

This year Brenda spoiled me rotten, just like I do her. She added to my collection of watches with a Tissot T-Race and a back up camera for my F250. I am so blessed with such a wonderful God fearing wife.

After my little incident at Carolina Motorsport Park at my last track day, I had a bit of repair to do to my R1 track bike. I installed a full set of race glass with stock decals and a few custom ones. I think it turned out rather well.




I hope everyone has a great New Year. As always never give up the faith my fellow fighters. We pray for you each and every day!

Believe,

Kevin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kevin, I just found your blog thru the colon club forum. I will pray for you tonight that God will wrap his healing arms around you! I live in southeast Missouri and have seen that Michele P and you have communicated. Her and I met back in Nov thru a mutual friend and only live several miles apart. God sent us to each other I know to help support each other and others thru this disease. I also want to say I love the bike. My hubby and I both ride Harley's and I cannot wait to get back on it this summer once this chemo gets over. Once again, you are in my prayers and I will put you on prayer list with my church and my family's church also.

Sandy