Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wow that was quick!

Well folks, I am simply amazed again. I am getting ready to head to work, Normally my Tuesday after chemo is still kinda in a fog. Today I woke up bright eyed and ready to attack the day. I am so thankful for God being so good to me, allowing me another day.

Brenda and I are finalizing our last minute travel plans for the end of the month. It looks like we will be driving to Atlanta, catching a plane and spending a few days in Cancun. We had this vacation planned for last September, but well, cancer kinda got in the way.

On the prayer front, many requests. I am asking early, I have a scan scheduled for Feb 29th. Brenda and I ask for your prayers for the upcoming scan. I BELIEVE in my heart that what is still left in my body is shrinking and the chemo is doing its job. The only thing missing is a scan to prove that.

Jake has been moved to a private room. Simply a miracle according to the Doc's involved.

Remember all my friends fighting this disease, Michele, Bradyr, Susie. We pray everyday for each of you, all are special to us. Keep fighting and never throw in the towel.

Believe,

Kevin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin & Brenda,
I'm so glad that Chemo is going good. There's nothing better than to know that you are feeling good. I'm also really excited that you can take a vacation to Cancune. You enjoy that because I know that you certainly deserve it for all your hard work. Have a safe trip! and most of all relax and have fun!
Love,
Kelly Baldwin (Jake's sis)

Michele said...

I'm so glad you two are taking a trip! Well deserved!
Isn't that crazy how some days we wake up and feel almost "normal", I always think it must be someone sending up a special prayer.
Thinking of you,
Michele;

Jason said...

Kevin rock on with your badself! Have fun in cancun and you guys will be in my family's prayers I promise you on that bro!

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Brenda, So glad to hear Kevin treatment is going good.Just remmeber keep looking to God for your answers.We will keep you all in our prayers my friend.David and Lynn Baldwin

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the vacation :)

Robert

Anonymous said...

VMann, Sorry to hear about your cancer. We are also praying for you as we do for Jake. We know that the Lord does awesome work in the healing department. He is such an Awesome God. We are friends of Mickey & Joans, Mickey was my husbands Air Force crew chief. We are wishing you well, and hoping you and your wife have a good vacation. Roger & Joyce