Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This one is not about me.....

I some to you my internet friends and family with a special request. My best friend broke his back last Wednesday in a motorcycle accident. Chad Clifton has mentored me in my motorcycle track days and really has proved himself as a TRUE friend.

Chad had surgery to repair 6 vertebra on Saturday. He has complete use of his legs which is a miracle and answered prayer.

Yesterday when the Doc's got him up to walk, he said he was not feeling well. By the time he layed back down, he was turning blue. He coded and was rushed into surgery. Several blood clots were found in his lungs and legs.

Chad was stable but still in critical condition most of the day. I just received a call that he has taken a turn for the worse. Please, I beg...pray for my friend.....

I am a complete basket case right now.......

Believe,

Kevin

4 comments:

My Grandkids Eema said...

Prayers have been said and heard. Prayers for you and for Chad. I am so sorry about your friend. Bless your heart. I pray the Lord will give you peace and will heal Chad.

Michele said...

I am so sorry. We are praying.

Kristin said...

Kevin,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and for Chad and his family. We are continuing to pray for both of you.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you and Chad.
I continue to pray that the Lord will fill you, Chad and Jake with strength and courage. I tell Jake that the will of God will never take you where the grace of God cannot protect you. Love and prayers.