Monday, July 28, 2008

Stable!

As most know, I had a CT scan last week. Originally scheduled for the 25th but moved up until the 23rd. The results you may ask....one word......STABLE!!!!! Thanks be to God.

Now you ask, what does stable mean. Well my liver has 5 spots(more on this later), 3 stayed the same and 2 shrank just a bit. The nodules in my lungs also shrank just a tiny bit. The tech that read my scan said this cancer is stable.

Back to the 5 spots.....in September 2007, I had my 1st PET scan. Just a refresher...a PET uses radioactive sugar to note activity in cancer tumors. On this 1st PET test all 5 spots showed activity. At the Cancer center, we compared the PET from September to my last PET in May. Only 2 spots are showing activity now. The other three are still there but not active. Yet more good news.

I know we are still in for the long haul. I am still standing strong battling this cancer with strength from Jesus. Please continue to remember many of my friends that are effected with cancer.

Thanks for dropping by,

Believe,

Kevin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kevin...keep fighting, keep your strength up and most of all Keep the Faith!!
GaryG

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad to hear that you have received good news! Our GOD is so AWESOME!! I have been checking on you and praying these past few weeks for you, Brenda, and these tests, I am so happy that they came out good!! Keep on looking up! We love you!
Todd, Michelle and Scott Griffin

Anonymous said...

Praise The LORD!! GOD is so good to us! We will continue praying for you and Brenda. Love you Man!

Kristin said...

Kevin,
ou ARE a fighter and are going to beat this. Know I am always reading your blog and think of you aften, but then again I have always thought of you. Love Ya.

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
I have Faith in you that you will conquer this battle! You are very strong-willed. Jesus is on your side we all see that. Keep your chin up your doing great!!
Kelly Baldwin

Kasey said...

Glad to see you have received some good news. Keep on fighting. You can beat this and will.