Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just a little update.....

1st I wanted to thank God for allowing Brenda and I to make the trip to Atlanta for Chad's funeral. Over 75 of my extended family at the R1-Forum and a couple of other boards made the journey as well. We spent Saturday night at Rob and Leigh's house with most of them. Everyone seemed to share many stories. What a moving night talking about "Chad Fun". I still miss you Chad....deeply. I know you are at Jesus' side. My brother in law, Mike was taken from us in nearly the same way. Mike taught me so much about riding and Chad picked up where Mike left off.....I wonder what those 2 are chatting about? So Fast, So Clean for life!!!!!!!

I am dealing with the death of my closest friend by thinking about ALL the good times we have shared over the years. The hardest thing, we talked several times each day and there are times I pick up my cell to give him a call.....

If you have time, go to www.youtube.com. Punch in Chad Clifton and there are a few tribute videos that have been made. I shed many tears everytime I watch them.....

The new chemo is going well and I seem to be tolerating it better that FOLFOX. I have my next scheduled scan on the 25th. Please remember us both in prayer. I am ready for massive improvements in my DX.

Thanks for stopping by.....

Believe,

Kevin

1 comment:

My Grandkids Eema said...

I'm praying for good results for you, Kevin, and also praying for God's peace for you and Brenda.