Monday, October 22, 2007

Not as bad......

I know this may come as a shock to many that have taken chemo, but this one was no where near as bad as the 1st. I want to thank Jesus for that. I was more aware of what was going on all weekend. I experienced no numbness or nasuea. God is so good to me, even through all what the last few months have brought on us we are "Still Blessed"!

I am still experiencing the fatigue. Today it took what seemed like all my energy just to get out of bed and make it to the shower. I am gonna head to work for a few hours to make sure there are no fires that need to put out and come back home and rest this afternoon.

To my fellow FIGHTERS....stay positive and keep the Faith!

Do drop in and say hello!

Believe,

Kevin

5 comments:

My Grandkids Eema said...

God bless you Kevin. I am your distant cousin in Florida. My dad, Charles Jervis, and your mother are first cousins. Love ya'll so much. Perhaps we met at one of the reunions - - - I do not remember. Want you to know you and your family are in my/our prayers. God is good -- all the time. All the time -- God is good. Keep the faith.
I love and pray for you.
Pat (Patricia J Poe)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are going as good as they are. We were thinking of you Friday night around the pit at Doug's. I tried calling so we could pass the phone. Keep fighting the good fight. We are all praying for you.

Rick said...

Keep the chin up. You have the strength and the faith to beat this, Kevin. You are in my thoughts and Prayers.


Rick AKA Professor

Unknown said...

Keep up the faith and when you need to rest, stop it and let your body take a break...

You're in my thoughts every day Kevin...prayers being sent all of the time...

Hugs!
Michelle

Robert said...

Love ya Kevin; All things are possible in Christ.

Glad things are going well.