Saturday, January 19, 2008

Round 2 or would it be 4?

Yesterday was round 2 since I resumed treatment, it total it would be my fourth. Round 3 really wiped me out and my prayer for this one was a better and easier one.

Today I am so thankful that God has answered that prayer. I was actually in good spirits last night and ate very well. Today I am alert and active with very little fatigue. Thank you Jesus for helping me get this one behind me.

I did speak with my Onc yesterday about the rally I had planned to attend in April. His response was promising, he told me to plan on being there. I will be far enough in the treatment plan to miss a week. But, if he says it is in my best interest to not skip, then I will still choose chemo. So now it is a 50-50 chance I will be there to see all my hooligan friends.

To all that drop by, thanks for taking time out to read my posts. Thanks for the prayers, comments and emails.

Believe,

Kevin

3 comments:

Michele said...

I think you should go to the rally. I skipped chemo Christmas week and I was so glad I did. It was worth it.
We're still trying to figure out if we're going to NC for vacation. We're at the mercy of my brother-in-law's timeshare, so it depends on what we can get reserved.
Michele;

Anonymous said...

Outstanding Kev. That's great news. I'll look forward to seeing you there. If you don't make it, know that you and Brenda will be in our thoughts.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Glad to know my prayers for the after effects of your 4th treatment were much better than # 3!

Love you and pray for you and Brenda daily.

Mom